APASS Education, based in Vancouver, B.C. Canada, strives to be a one-stop education provider for students of all ages. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide a wide range of educational service for young people. Examples of these services include: cultivation of hobbies, teaching the spirit of serving the community, development of teamwork and leadership skills, and cultivation of global elites with both ability and political integrity on an international perspective.
We firmly believe our teachers are at the heart of the high quality education we provide to our clients. Our teachers are selected from among the best. Our instructional roster contains more than eighty teachers with a lot of them being certified teachers or university lecturers in a Canadian or American college. Our instructors are all experienced and passionate about teaching having taught for many years.
We cooperate with many internationally renowned non-profit organizations to build youth quality training projects and jointly organize international competitions. We maintain close contact with Canadian government agencies and parliamentarians to provide young people with opportunities to participate in politics; we also cooperate with many local Canadians institutions. Our organization is a reputable company in the educational community, thus creating a unique education brand in Canada!
College students (outside of Canada):
- Canadian University and Graduate Application and guidance for student interviews, exams and applications
- Canadian study visa application
- Arrangements for Canadian school dormitories or other residences Undergraduates (within Canada):
- One-on-one customized service
Elementary and secondary school students (outside Canada):
- Canadian public and private school applications (local and abroad)
- Canadian summer camp application; visits to American and Canadian schools
- Guide students to prepare for relevant exams/interviews and events
- U.S. and Canada Elementary and Secondary School Student Competition Application
- Arranging legal guardian(s) and visa applications in Canada; arranging for a Canadian host family or residence
Elementary and secondary school students (within Canada):
- Settlement services (pick-up/bank/mobile/other life settlement, etc.)
- School arrangements (school check-in/class/school counselor meeting/parent meeting, etc.)
- Study tracking and tutoring (course selection/school activity arrangement/course planning)
- Study visa and temporary resident visa renewal in Canada; application and renewal of parent-student visa
- Extracurricular interest, volunteer opportunities, and academic activity planning and quality improvement
- Application and pre-match training for American and Canadian primary and secondary school students
- Applications for well-known universities in US and Canada, including essay preparation and interview guidance
- AP University Prerequisites including AP Psychology and AP Statistics.
- Prestigious certificate courses: MIT Computer Science Foundation/UBC Business Foundation, etc.
- STEAM: Computer programming/animation/video editing/creative art/STEM comprehensive courses, etc.
- Competition training courses: science/mathematics/computer/robot/speech/debate, etc.
- Standardized test preparation: SAT/SSAT/TOFLE/IELTS/DELF (French) etc.
- English Improvement (ESL)
- English Course including writing, reading, performance, speech, debate, and performance
- Second language courses including: French/Spanish/Chinese
- Regular school synchronous courses: mathematics/chemistry/biology/physics/history, etc.
Annual Competitions Held
- Canada International Youth Speech and Writing Competition (since 2017) More….
- The Commonwealth High School Debate Tournament (since 2021)